Monday, December 1, 2008

I chose this image as I randomly flipped through photos on tinypic.com. This picture represents freedom. It represents the freedom to be spontaneous, energetic, and a little crazy. The guy in the picture obviously has the intention of just wanted to break loose. The clouds and sun in the background intesify the emotions of the subject in the picture. His "chill", relaxed clothing also help to create the emotion of freedom without words. The way his clothing do not restrict his movement shows the freedom he has. The way his body appears to be soaring or jumping through the air also depicts that the picture represents freedom, or to me it does. The way the subject of the picture is not centered or cropped out perfectly also represents freedom or a better choice of word: spontaneity. The guy in the picture personifies the urge to be spontaneous and just a little crazy.

1 comment:

anacastaneda said...

I really like this picture. I completely agree with you when you say that is symbolizes freedom.